- Interactive Caregiving™
- Assisted Living In The Home
- Personal Care
- Companion Care
- Respite Care
- Grocery / Home Shopping
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Fall Risk Reduction
- Dementia and Alzheimer's Disease Care
- End of Life Care
- 24 Hour Home Care
- Transitioning Home
- Veteran's Care
- grandPad Senior Tablet
- Safety Technology
Companion Care From Our Senior Home Health Providers
Companion assistance encourages comprehensive senior home health care in Woodland, CA
If you have a senior loved one who values their independence, it can be hard to find the right senior home health solutions. They may be able to mostly care for themselves, but you still worry about them being home alone all day. Companion care services from a trained Comfort Keepers caregiver may be the answer for you.
Companion care is a unique aspect of the Comfort Keepers approach to home care. In addition to providing assistance with daily tasks and activities, companion care offers conversation, friendship, and security for independent seniors. This added layer of senior home health care ensures not only the physical well-being of your senior loved one, but their social, mental, and emotional wellness as well.
Some of our companion care services include:
- Meal preparation and feeding assistance - Our caregivers can prepare a meal for your loved one that is delicious, healthy and follows any dietary needs of your loved one.
- Transportation services - Without a driver’s license or reliable transportation, many seniors stay at home instead of participating in various activities. We provide transportation services so your parent can go out and have an active life. Our caregivers will drive them wherever they need to go, whether it is a doctor’s appointment or dinner with friends.
- Light housekeeping and laundry - It is necessary for your loved one’s health that they spend their days in a clean environment. Our senior home health services include light housekeeping such as vacuuming, dusting, cleaning the windows or washing the dishes. We also provide assistance with laundry
- Medication reminders - Seniors who are taking several medications during the day may tend to mix up their prescription drugs or forget to take them. Our caregivers can ensure that clients take their medications as prescribed, and assist with opening medication containers and reading labels.
- Grocery shopping and errands - We understand that some seniors might not be able to easily get out of the house. We can do grocery and home shopping for your loved one and, if they are able, encourage them to join their caregiver on the trip.
If you’re interested in learning more about our senior home health services and care options, please call our office in Woodland, CA, today!
Contact Us to Learn More!
Thank you for your message! We will be in contact with you soon.