- Interactive Caregiving™
- Assisted Living In The Home
- Personal Care
- Companion Care
- Respite Care
- Grocery / Home Shopping
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Fall Risk Reduction
- Dementia and Alzheimer's Disease Care
- End of Life Care
- 24 Hour Home Care
- Transitioning Home
- Veteran's Care
- grandPad Senior Tablet
- Safety Technology
Comfort Keepers End of Life Care & Palliative Care Support in Woodland, CA
Professional caregivers can help your family navigate palliative care decisions and resources
Many seniors want to spend their retirement in the comfort of their own homes, especially those who have been diagnosed with a terminal illness and may not have much time left. A terminal diagnosis can elicit a range of emotions from shock and sadness to guilt and anger. Our home care providers in Woodland, CA, are trained to provide palliative care to help your loved one achieve the highest quality of life possible in the time they have left.
Comfort Keepers caregivers provide emotional and moral support tailored to your loved one's needs. We will work with a hospice agency or medical provider to ensure all your loved one’s medical and nonmedical needs are met.
Because your time together is limited, it’s important that you make the most of it. With palliative care, you will be able to spend quality time with your parent while leaving the following duties to us:
- Bathing & Personal Hygiene. We will ensure your loved one maintains their hygiene by providing bathing, dressing, and toileting assistance for them. Our caregivers will treat your parent with the dignity and respect they deserve.
- Light Housekeeping & Cleaning. It’s important that your loved one lives in a clean environment, so they can feel as comfortable as possible. Comfort Keepers can help with light housekeeping such as dusting, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning the windows and doing the laundry.
- Meal Planning & Preparation. Comfort Keepers can help your parent maintain the lifestyle that they are accustomed to. Our caregivers will prepare their favorite meals or cook according to the doctor’s orders.
- Medication & Prescription Reminders. If your loved one is using medication, our motivated caregivers will remind them to take their doses on time and as prescribed.
- Companionship & Friendship. Our end of life care also includes providing companionship to your loved one; caregivers will ensure your parent spends their remaining time doing the things they love.
Our care services don’t have to end with your loved one’s passing. We can help you and your family members deal with the loss of a loved one as well as help with organizing personal items and moving belongings. If you prefer, Comfort Keepers can just be there to listen if family members need to talk and process their grief.
If you are interested in learning more about our palliative care services, please call our office today at (530) 285-1603. We look forward to hearing from you!
Contact Us to Learn More!
Thank you for your message! We will be in contact with you soon.