Look No Further Than Us When You Need Adult Home Care Solutions in Woodland, CA
Find your loved ones the care and assistance they need.
As a person gets older they start to encounter new difficulties that they didn’t have before. Many tasks that are necessary for living on your own become challenging to do. When cooking for yourself, keeping a clean home, or using the bathroom becomes too difficult to do on your own, it’s time for some adult home care assistance. At Comfort Keepers, we offer compassionate and dedicated services for seniors and adults in Woodland, CA, and the surrounding areas. With one of our caregivers assisting you, you will have the tools and amenities you need to live independently and safely in your home.
We understand that each person has unique needs. Because of this, when a person becomes our client we have one of our home care coordinators assess their assistance needs to find the right care plan for them. Some of the things taken into account for this include:
- Current health, as well as the severity of any known disabilities
- The state of their home and lifestyle (i.e. lives with spouse, lives alone, etc.)
- Dietary needs and restrictions
- Personality and care expectations
With this information, we can customize your loved one’s care plan to better fit their needs. So if you need 24-hour coverage, or just a few hours of assistance a day, we can help.
Once we have your loved one’s care plan in place, we next select a caregiver for them. We want the seniors in our care to enjoy the time they spend with their caregiver. We do this by finding a caregiver with similar hobbies or personality with the client. Once you have a home care provider assisting you, all of your independent living concerns will be relieved. We cover all the amenities you need while providing you with opportunities to spend meaningful time with your peers. We do this by offering world class services, including:
- Meal preparation as well as feeding assistance
- Creating a meal plan that follows nutritionist guideline
- Plan and assist with exercise activities
- Assist with grooming, toileting, bathing, dressing and other hygiene needs
- Provide positioning and mobility assistance
- Friendly conversation and companionship
- Compassionate Alzheimer’s, dementia, and end of life care
Additionally, we also provide incidental transportation services. If you have a doctor’s appointment, need to go grocery shopping, or would like to spend some time at the Woodland Senior Center, we can get you there safely. To learn more about this, or any of our other services, please give us a call at (530) 285-1603.
Contact us to learn more!
Thank you for your message! We will be in contact with you soon.